clayster2012 - all messages by user

2016/11/28 4:12:33
How I make a toon style Army Tank Yes you can use smooth surface,i just never used it the tutorial,was trying to make everything as simple as possible for beginners, but yes you can apply smooth surface, well actually it's smooth edges.
edited by clayster2012 on 28/11/2016
2016/11/27 21:28:19
How I make a toon style Army Tank Thanks pat, glad you like the tank.
2016/11/27 19:50:29
How I make a toon style Army Tank Farscaper wrote:
Based on his site, it looks like Milkshape is ancient abandonware. It just goes to show that good ideas last even when they are no longer financially viable to maintain or upgrade. Finding the right tool in my unopened toolbox is what vexes or voxelises me.

No it's still supported, I had sent an email to the creator months ago asking if he was dropping milkshape due to rumors,He replied a week later after I had emailed that no he hasn't quit milkshape, it's just that he is so busy with college and work he hasn't time to do anymore updates, but he also told that he is planning to work more on milkshape when he gets the time, but then that was months ago,I'll email him again to see what's going On!
edited by clayster2012 on 27/11/2016
2016/11/27 16:22:34
How I make a toon style Army Tank Thanks minidiflyth, I been using milkshape for a few years now, at first I was kind of sceptical about it's performance and the final results of project, but when I tried the 30 day trail I was impressed with the final results of the models I made, so I bought the license and been using it every since, i do have 3D studio max from years back when I was in ITT Tech but I never updated it, I just find that milkshape dose what I need it to do and it's easier and quicker, the learning curve of milkshape dose have a catch on quick result, once you learn the features and functions you will be on your way! the tank I made should be in the store tomorrow for free, it will have links to this tutorial in the description.
2016/11/27 3:29:52
How I make a toon style Army Tank here's another tutorial with milkshape on how I made this cartoon style army Tank!

Part 1

Part 2

2016/11/24 20:03:28
A 3d cartoon model truck tutorial I have add Lee Williams to my google account
Clayster is my user name.
edited by clayster2012 on 24/11/2016
2016/11/24 19:59:55
A 3d cartoon model truck tutorial My middle name is William Lee, my full name is Clayborn Williams Lee Triche, I also use Lee Williams for other accounts. And my family and friend call me Clay for short, that's where I get clayster from.
2016/11/24 17:45:09
adding voices Wave format is fine, all you have to do is got to the tool bar at the top, click on prepare then go to audio, in the audio prepare box click new, a new audio track will be added to the list, highlight it then click edit and another audio box will appear, in that box click import and import your audio file from wherever you have it saved, once it imported you can play it back and if it sounds ok then click ok, after that select your character and go back to prepare again and select prepare dialogue, in the character tab select the character that you want to speak and then in the Lipsync to tab select the audio you imported and then switch to direct, that should place the audio in the timeline for that character just move the clip to the spot of the timeline to when the character is to speak, hope that helps!
2016/11/24 16:46:46
A 3d cartoon model truck tutorial Your welcome Pat, yes 3D milkshape is the cheapest modeling program out there, and it has a very easy learning curve, after thanksgiving I'll make another tutorial on how to make buildings and houses, and how to texture them and then export them in ASE!
2016/11/24 15:08:39
A 3d cartoon model truck tutorial Hey everyone sorry I been so so quiet, had a lot going on the past week, anyways I wanted to do a little something for everyone so I came up with this tutorial on how to make this Cartoon style 4x4 truck!

First of all I have never done a tutorial before and didn't know how to approach it, so I said heck with it I'll just record what I do and add some text, anyways this is a four part tutorial because of the video size and I cut it into 4 parts, so I hope you take the time to watch and see how I do things, I decided to use milkshape because of the easy learning curve it has and I wanted to keep it more towards the beginners level, besides its faster to get things done with it, so sit back and enjoy!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

2016/11/18 17:16:06
Apologize MrDrWho13 wrote:
Dreeko wrote:
I don't see the problem. These things were only sold second hand. Think of the Muvizu store as a Gumtree for 3d stuff lol!

I've seen these models advertised on the forum many times, and haven't once noticed anything about them not being Clayster's own work.
Some of the apology seems a tad insincere or feigned to me, but I imagine that's simply down to the words he's used to explain himself.
However, it's clear Clayster was a bit naive about the whole situation, and he's taught anyone who reads this thread a valuable lesson.
I hope nobody else makes the same mistakes.

Thanks but it was just the Fantasy packs, anyways lets let this topic die, I'll restart another coming soon topic.
2016/11/18 17:02:47
Apologize Dreeko wrote:
I don't see the problem. These things were only sold second hand. Think of the Muvizu store as a Gumtree for 3d stuff lol!

I'm glad you see it that way Dreeko, their at first I thought you was leaving to, glad your still here!
2016/11/18 17:00:15
CHRISTMAS CONTEST 2016 everything sound good pat, I try to come up with something, good luck everyone!
2016/11/18 16:51:55
Apologize Seems Like I have a lot of work to do to brink back the trust, and some new blood to this forum, most of all make muvizu more exiting to everyone and to my friends here!

I need another video....hmmm..something different..something that will show endless limits to the capabilities of what muvizu can really do,maybe a sci-fi with monster effects, need ideas here!

anybody smell rubber burning?
edited by clayster2012 on 18/11/2016
2016/11/18 16:17:17
Apologize bigwally wrote:
Speedking5 wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
tonyob67 wrote:
Clay...
Do not go, you are more useful in this forum than those who judge you, they are only 2 and one is gone, I bought some of your sets with my prize and I do not bother, if you noticed that you were doing something wrong Without knowing it for me there is no problem, you have helped me a lot and I thank you ... You have a great boy, you have to be a great father, congratulations. If you get to leave the forum tell me if you have your own forum to join me

Aww..Geeze!

Yeah Please dont delete your account. Alot of us like you and

You have already said what you had to say about it.

I don't want you to leave as well Clay. Thumbs Up When you boil it all down, Muvizu is a filmmaking thing, not a 3D modelling thing. Discussions here have concentrated towards the making of models as opposed to making films. (Mind you, I really did not mind, it helps others who are not so knowledgeable in that area). I'm kind of surprised how much others have gotten sooooo butthurt over this.

Your right, Ok I'm staying, but I'm starting over on everything, I'm glad that I have such loyal friends, thanks for standing beside me everyone it really dose mean a lot (I'M STAYING!)
edited by clayster2012 on 18/11/2016
2016/11/18 5:33:35
Apologize Speedking5 wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
tonyob67 wrote:
Clay...
Do not go, you are more useful in this forum than those who judge you, they are only 2 and one is gone, I bought some of your sets with my prize and I do not bother, if you noticed that you were doing something wrong Without knowing it for me there is no problem, you have helped me a lot and I thank you ... You have a great boy, you have to be a great father, congratulations. If you get to leave the forum tell me if you have your own forum to join me

Aww..Geeze!

Yeah Please dont delete your account. Alot of us like you and

You have already said what you had to say about it.

Aww..geeze..geeze!
2016/11/18 4:35:10
Apologize tonyob67 wrote:
Clay...

Aww..Geeze!
2016/11/18 3:40:19
Apologize It's ok pat, I'm going to make it easy for everyone, I have requseted to have my account deleted and I removed all of my videos, this will be the last of me here, Yaaaaay! I can hear it now, but before I go my son wanted me to let him write his thought's on this whole thing,I didn't want to let him but he threaten to quit school, so here's my son,

Hey everyone, this goes out to the ones who carried on with this, I read this whole topic and I went back and took a look at the other topic, yes I can see what yaw are talking about and there are some that I had notice from Unity, I'm studying to be a game designer and I use Unity a lot, yes they do look like some of the assets, but they are not the same, I also seen the emails between him and Unity, I'm only 18 but I know a thing are two about this kind of situation, but I'm not going into any details, all I can say is I seen a lot worse then this on my forum and people didn't beat each other up over some stupid scenario such as this, they forget about it after the first two post and their all friends again, but what I see here is a group of very intelligent people acting like kids crying over a glass of spilled milk, yes my dad done something he shouldn't had done and I was upset with him over it, I forgive him because he had no idea what had happen,not because he's my dad but because I'm more mature then that, ignorance of the law is no excuse and wont stand up in a court , but it doesn't condemn anyone for life, but they do learn from it and is forgiven for what they had done because they already payed their fines, and I think my dad has done that here, but yaw still hold him in the court room to be condemn like a common criminal, My Dad is a good man, he has never been in trouble with any law and never been in a court room, he taught me everything I know and now I'm in collage, thanks to him Im in the right direction to a perfect life, so go ahead and act like immature prosecutor, and I hope when ever you have this same situation happen to you even if you didnt know it or even if you did, they are more forgiving then yaw are!

Thanks for listening

Clay Triche.Jr

Wow....well I'm out so talk all yaw want, and I hope you all have good lives, and don't worry I don't think bad of anyone!

God bless and good luck!

clayster.
2016/11/17 21:32:56
Apologize urbanlamb wrote:
PatMarrNC wrote:
Here's why I think Clayster didn't fully understand the rules:

1) *I* didn't understand the rules either. I was on the verge of pushing the button on store items that were adapted from Sketchup models. I am a reasonably intelligent guy, and I did take the time to read thru Sketchup's licensing document. Frankly, I found it to be confusing. There were passages that seemed to imply one thing, followed by passages that seemed to imply the exact opposite. My thinking was influenced by the historical use of Sketchup models in Muvizu, and in retrospect I'm a little embarrassed to say that it didn't really occur to me that two identical sketchup items in the same store would be treated differently if one of them had a price tag.

2) I consider Ikes to be a genius. Whether or not that's technically true is a moot point, because he is clearly a smart man, not inclined to make irresponsible decisions. The fact that Ikes posted downloaded models in the store for sale tells me that its possible for a good man to get it wrong. There's no doubt in my mind that Ikes had no ill intent, which means he truly believed that it was OK to sell downloaded items, especially when he had taken the time to value-add additional features.

bottom line, I think its safe to say that this is a topic that lends itself to personal interpretation, which in the case of me, Ikes and Clayster, our interpretation was wrong.

I think it's a good thing to have a very visible clarification of the rules. Apparently it was overdue.

Unfortunately, I fear this incident will undermine the forum's comfort level. It takes a lot of work to get the people in a group feeling comfortable enough to feel like friends, and this has probably knocked the trust factor back quite a few notches. Any time an adjustment is necessary in a group environment, the group benefits when it is handled in a way that preserves everyone's dignity. This accomplished the needed goal but in a way that compromised the forum's goodwill far more than was necessary.

My 2 cents.

I will answer this because I think some people didnt understand but they behaved in a completely different way like Ikes.

the keywords in the skethcup TOS is "significantly modify" usually that means stick it in a picture or movie or something and make money off the movie etc etc. With sketchup however ...they also leave a grey area because people were sharing models on sketchup and adding them to other things and reupload them to sketchup like the giant google earth thing or whatevers.

Ultimately though things change the minute your putting a price tag on something..
you will also notice in their TOS it says the rules may change if they start to sell stuff on the site. All those words make alarm bells in my head.

At the end of the day though if your busy trying to decide if your allowed to resell a model on some website that you didnt pay for then you probable should stop right there

you can purchase licenses to resell things there are places that do that but you need to specifically look for resell rights. If you dont see anything talking about resell rights then the answer is no you can't resell it.

so in short if you dont see anything about being granted resell rights then no you can't sell a model as a model. (even if its free)

But what if the license does say resell and you show the creator or company the license, and they identify the license to be fake, and the person has been fraud, taken for a fool, are you still going to blame the person for buy a license and didn't know it was fake, can't you understand that a person Apologize for something that didn't mean to happen, I went through a lot explaining that To Unity, even emailed them the license, that's when i found out it was fake, and you say read everything, then go back and read everything I posted on that topic, either way if I'm wrong or I'm wright your getting your wish, I'm not planning on staying on this forum, and I never got your answer on how I was changing the story every 20 minutes when I was never on the forum when this first happen until now, unless your afraid to answer!
2016/11/13 20:05:50
Coming to soon to the Muvizu store Well I didn't realize that it couldn't move, never use group before until now, it was just an idea I thought would work until I tried it so sorry for the confusion, so your saying use a texture for each part of the truck, I think someone tried that and got a scrambled result and couldn't even move it around, I was going to try it that way but wasn't for sure if the same thing would happen to me, muvizu works differently then all the other stuff I'm used to.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32