urbanlamb - all messages by user

2013/4/23 1:15:19
muvizu and linux its only built to work on windows here is the system info http://muvizu.com/System-requirements
2013/4/22 17:33:20
Muvizu:Play 1.0 timeline discussion I see muvizu refuses to learn a second language haha well although the bug was annoying I did get a chuckle from this one.
2013/4/21 19:33:02
Change the color of the eyes hi there
you can change the pupil colour on all the characters and on some of the newer ones especially you can change all the eye colour. The older guys there are some characters where you can change the colour of the white part as well you just need to find that option in the eye menu.

http://muvizu.com/Video/24530/Casting
edited by urbanlamb on 21/04/2013
2013/4/21 19:21:21
So much potential, so many bugs At the moment i use uncompressed muvizu only goes to 720x1280 anyhow. If I want to do something wierd with the frames I might do a short bit of TGA but for me anyhow the loss of quality after youtube re-encodes in webm no one is going to see it and I sure can't I only see my editing errors after I look at it being away from a week of staring at the video. I find an advantage to using tga's if I have to do a stop motion edit in muvizu to mimic an action that can't be animated inside it (picking up a phone, handing over a sheet of paper or something and even then most people are busy blinking so they miss it hehe). I also find tga good if your doing *cough* discontinuous editing or jump cuts to mimic passage of time (I have yet to put that in muvizu not seen much use for it... yet) but otherwise uncompressed is good enough for me. If I wanted to do ultra hd maybe I would consider switching, but at the moment for muvizu anyhow I see little advantage to it unless its for some specific editing magic because youtube is gonna butcher the video no matter what and encode it really badly. Big Grin
2013/4/21 4:37:56
BIG PROBLEM: NOT ABLE TO READ MY VIDEO Hi.

Probably your using hd so the file is large (over 2 gig) and this basic AVI configuration windows cannot read. If you want 15 minute video you will need to download a codec package microsoft avi max is 2 gig in size.

http://muvizu.com/Forum/topic1375-2gb-limit.aspx

everyone recommends klite codec package

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm
2013/4/21 0:30:14
First Video looking good for a first try. I kinda suck at giving feedback for this kind of stuff because I hate being told how to do things I enjoy figuring it out on my own (i am one of them dreaded thinkers..) , but since you asked ^^ the big thing that I noticed was lighting due to lack of any lighting and shadows it was hard to see what was going on. There are some prebuilt lighting sets you can check out to give you an idea of how to light a set for nightime stuff etc. Otherwise was looking good and imaginative with that dialogue so great start

Thumbs Up
2013/4/20 19:29:29
I can I created a smooking with Muvizu hehe I am not sure what smooking is unless its slang i found this
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smooking

anyhow do you speak of the tie or the jacket?

if you want the jacket is in the gallery ziggy made it
http://muvizu.com/Texture/18671/Suit

the tie is not available that zuboxtv is custom rig for digimania and I think they even use cpu render from the looks of it. Anyhow here is the link to the jacket. Also the custom textures just release have a cute jacket but not that tie.
2013/4/19 18:12:04
Time to say goodbye. Aww that is sad. Good luck in your new job and may the gamers not give you too much heartburn.
2013/4/18 21:12:03
Muvizu:Play (V1.0) Feedback thanks I would assume its the way the timeline is handling info .. just a wild guess really as to the cause of the lag even in unlit mode.
2013/4/18 20:17:42
Failure to plan is planning to fail! InsaneHamster wrote:
Beg and plead someone to make anything that is special since I am modeling difficient. ..

*cough* yes i am about to get ready to do your special set you requested by the way its actually "next" (honest ^^)
2013/4/18 18:03:47
Muvizu:Play 1.0 timeline discussion EEFilmz wrote:

Also, in the past, as far as "lag" during production, Muvizu staff told me I think back when I did one of my KISS videos I had SERIOUS lag time messing everything up, and they said try working in UNLIT mode, and then revert back to LIT mode when rendering. It worked for me on that particular set, not sure if that's help you though. Good luck! - EEF
edited by EEFilmz on 18/04/2013

yes this is not the case here its related to the new timeline stuff and becomes an issue with large sets containing 100+ objects
2013/4/18 18:00:31
Muvizu:Play 1.0 timeline discussion oh that looks nice and its big and seperate from the timeline so we can like make it larger and smaller and not have to fiddle so much. I will be waiting impatiently of course to be able to use my mammoth sets again
2013/4/18 2:18:40
Failure to plan is planning to fail! I spend time (even though the story is written) planning the entire thing out from start to finish otherwise I think I would go mad. I find that if its something of any length yeah you should plan. I actually do have two (half written) movies that one day I want to bring to life but I can't fathom not planning it all out scene by scene beforehand.
2013/4/17 21:43:04
Muvizu:Play 1.0 timeline discussion yeah i wasn't commenting on it in that way its just when i posted the photo it apparently was too complicated unfortunately I dont see what else to do anyhow. *cough* would be nice if i could use muvizu play but my experience last night trying to load a set and work in it was the same except I got to hide everything in a single click but judging from the lack of lag (that should have occured as the items were removed from the timelines) when I clicked that Hide option it was just a visual fix and those eleventy seven million items were actually still loaded into the timeline even if i couldn't see em Cause i sure was lagging after i clicked hide
*begs once more for rollback*

*walks off to play with iclone*
edited by urbanlamb on 17/04/2013
2013/4/17 20:34:43
Showing off my chopper aye nice clips. Maybe its because i am having one of those days where the world is crashing down around my ears but I just can't help but add 'i can't wait till we can add all our ideas into muvizu play "for reals"' Otherwise cool clip Big Grin
2013/4/17 20:32:18
Muvizu:Play 1.0 timeline discussion ziggy72 wrote:
EEFilmz wrote:
LOVE the SCENE WINDOW and ALL that it does, like being able to select a ton of items at once and select to animate the same objcet property in one click like I did with the bikes, and then just adjust the timing in the timeline slightly

Didn't ever think of doing that - nice one EEF!

EEFilmz wrote:
What if you took the old layout, plus the added features that now exist like snapping etc whatever (I haven't used it so I dunno), and display Timeline and scene window together side-by-side with linked-usage capabilities of the scene window with the Timeline?

Yes, yes, bloody yes! That is much better than my version

lol well that was my mockup but it was dismissed as too complicated unfortunately I dont see a whole lot of other choices the view scene window is manageable and it breaks stuff up into nice little groups it just needs submenus for each of the items so we can select. The view scene windows is something that we can obviously manage because its been there forever and it didnt seem to cause any issues.
2013/4/17 17:04:08
Double click camera window - CRASH ember wrote:
Neil wrote:
Is anybody else seeing this crash, or anything similar to it?

Gimmick reported the same thing, it's on this thread.
I have this error on two of my computers: PC and notebook. Thus I don't think it's hardware related, because they are completely different. They have the same OS, though, which is Win7 Pro SP1.

I had no crash on my pc the systems are very close save ram but the system on the pc with this software is windows 7 home sp1

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: EX58-UD5
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 12286MB RAM
Page File: 2814MB used, 21754MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 560 Ti
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
edited by urbanlamb on 17/04/2013
2013/4/17 1:05:29
Muvizu:Play (V1.0) Feedback Hi i downloaded the newest version and noticed (when trying to crash the software for another reported bug) that a "hide all" button was added..

So i loaded up a set that had lots of things in it..

it took 30 minutes to load when usually its 1-5 minutes depending on the set
and I tried checking in the hide all button and it hid everything, but
its just a visual fix i guess? because the set was still unusable

anyhow I wanted to at least try it. Its one of the sets (the railway junction scene) I just used in that latest superman video

*rolls back to 23b again*

Read Report
2013/4/17 1:02:17
Double click camera window - CRASH Hi there

i just tried this as I saw a thread with system configs similar to mine

I did a fresh install and removed every trace of 23b and cleaned the registry and has no crashes its on 64bit its the download dated today err

MuvizuPlaySetupDXDotNetFull_2013.04.12.01R_x64

are people installing over top the old version ? say having 23b on their pc and it says that a new version is available and it asks you if you want to upgrade?
2013/4/16 20:58:22
Newer Version, same problem I have this system configuration pretty much on my pc same card samish processor i7 different speed and same windows so i will try this tonight with muvizu play. They just released a hotfix and it appears they need to hotfix the hotfix so for now you might want to try 23b you will need to remove all evidence of muvizu play to use it though. Uninstall completey , remove any stray folders and clean your registry.

http://muvizu.com/Forum/topic2622-muvizuplay-v10-feedback.aspx?Page=5#post15546
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86