urbanlamb - all messages by user

2013/5/5 21:55:33
two simple questions... sometimes it warns sometimes not. I dont think it downloads the costumes so if you want the little muvizu made costume pack you might want to check the asset gallery. Also any user made assets wont be available for download so if you need something else you can browse the gallery for things
2013/5/5 20:16:39
Unable to make videos in Muvizu:Play if your using the basic codecs in muvizu if the video is more then 2 gig in size it wont play as your pc wont recognize it. You can open them up though in a video editor and rerender using a commercial codec. Or render the video in chunks to make sure you video stays under 2gig (1.99gig max).
2013/5/5 19:58:38
Character Action Anthoxx wrote:
looked, and I have the latest version of Muvizu, and Dlc pack is ok!

No, but I think the problem is that we should not select a woman for the battery!

Because when I select a man, I found out the chopsticks!

Again thank you, thank you!

You really helped me a lot!

the woman can use the same things in that menu i am pretty sure anyhow yes if they carry it its in the character menu at the bottom
that big new lady you chose can't play any instruments you need to use the old classic muvizu characters so the woman in the old characters not the heroine or that big one the animations done work with them unfortunately

bah sorry forum lagg..
edited by urbanlamb on 05/05/2013
2013/5/5 19:29:23
two simple questions... if you want better codecs then is with regular muvizu then yes install ffdshow that has not changed they are still using the same base codecs for video render
2013/5/5 19:27:43
Character Action go into the menu where you choose your character and their hair and eyes and hat and at the bottom is a menu for attachements or props I guess its called (not at a pc with that info) or maybe its instruments. Since its actually attached to the character you will find anything like guitar, drumsticks, microphone in that menu
edited by urbanlamb on 05/05/2013
2013/5/5 17:38:30
Character Action hi. you equip the drum sticks from the menu and he can hit anything he wants with the sticks just use the action for drums in the action menu. He will have to sit for the hitting. Anyhow I tried to find this video you speak of I found one with a drummer and drums but all you do is put the drumsticks from the character menu and then find the drum in the objects and choose the drum animations from the action menu.
2013/5/5 14:52:03
net framework I would install the one that comes with the software bundle and then your windows will patch it if your having trouble.

hope that helps.
2013/5/4 18:29:54
Muvizu Play, dialog and timeline I know they are going to fix this stuff unfortunately for now its going to be like this. I have a suggestion (something I came up with the other day as I have a series I do in muvizu that must go on .. and I am trying not to move it to another platform while I wait) any animation and sync work you need to do start doing all that in muvizu 23b and then anything of the new portions you need or wanted to add that only exist in muvizu play after doing stuff like dialogue to your satisfaction save the file under a second name and import it into muvizu play and finish what you were doing there. The only thing is you can't go backwards with this method. Its the only solution I could come up with for at least using muvizu play a little bit when scenes get busy and crowded. So lets call this "urbanlambs hairbrained temporary work around" lol.
2013/5/3 20:07:33
Interested in collaborating on some z-grade films? I always like to help but these days i am actually overloaded however if you have something you need in mind feel free to ask. I already have 2 set requests that have sat for like 3 months now so i am afraid to commit to anything else cause I might never get to it
2013/5/2 22:00:17
Ballad of the Pokeawillies hehe i recoginized i think who made what set (its sad I have looked at so much of this gallery in a scary way i think). I have a few more coming I have just been rather busy to remove the added bits and make them fit on the muvizu site (mostly). I think I am going to have to create a page on my website as well for oversized sets so people can download them when they want. The muvizu limit seems to be about 125 mb although I think i got a slightly larger one on there once..

It was an interesting little video with all those boxes
2013/5/2 19:18:07
3D in "the future" Actually this future is closer then we think. I saw this video well a couple of years ago but it came up again yesterday in an article I was reading about advances in the field of gaming technology. This company has managed to take the concepts used in medical 3D imagery and marry it to the present day real time engine technology and some cloud technology to make some mind blowing creepily real graphics. (really cant tell the difference other then I know that someone has told me its computer generated)

There is a ton of debating going on around it (in the geeky circles I occupy ...) as to wether they are gonna hog all this tech to themselves or something and make it hard to compete. Always someone with a tinfoil hat enters discussions it seems where I am. Big Grin
edited by urbanlamb on 02/05/2013
2013/5/2 19:11:27
Coming Soon... haha looks cute. maybe I can find a ready made public domain doggy -not a lot of time to make animals right now already making some for someone else- maybe I can stick him in a basket for you. I found a cow the other day so maybe i will find a dog next
2013/5/1 18:17:31
Vimeo Option for uploading videos if you can get dailymotion to work too it would be good. (asked awhile back but all those different api's make it a bit complicated to run) anyhhow dailymotion has no upload limit and is free like youtube. I simply don't use vimeo because i am a cheap so and so and they limit upload size for the free account but i do have videos on there (if they are short enough) :0
edited by urbanlamb on 01/05/2013
2013/5/1 2:50:00
Problems uploading / commenting on videos i am wondering if it has to do with the onechannel changes?

I set up my onechannel page completely and i was going through a few other of the people seeming to have issues and in most cases they didnt set up their one channel so I am wondering if it has to do with this change in the youtube stuff. I know also that when I did switch over my account to onechannel my channel was messed up for about a month because youtube is busy changing a bunch of things.
2013/5/1 2:41:58
Where can I get the new version of Muvizu? just go to the main muvizu url and click the button "get muvizu" or
go to this page http://muvizu.com/Get-Muvizu

2013/4/28 17:34:52
How can I contribute to the Muvizu community ? you can answer questions on the message board or make sets and models or some textures for characters or make some how-to videos. This all helps new users. I would suggest though that you yourself learn how to use muvizu well and then worry about it. A good start is to read the forums because people ask the same questions for the most part when they first install it.

2013/4/28 2:58:52
Media Player has encountered a problem. sandwiches wrote:
It's slightly over 13 minutes, lol. >.< I'm about to render it again, b/c like I said the file seemed to have grown exponentially when I added a bunch of actions. I'm going to try that route now and if it doesn't make a difference then I will do 1 minute clips at a time. I really appreciate your help. Can't thank you enough.

ah I was assuming you were using their uncompressed stuff which means 2 gig is 1 minute. Anyhow you dont need to do 1 minute clips if your using a lower quality maybe slicing it in half is enough in this case.

I dont know why a render would grow from this its just consecutive photos and it doesn't care what is in the photos
edited by urbanlamb on 28/04/2013
2013/4/28 0:25:38
Media Player has encountered a problem. just record 1 minute of clip and then the other minute of clip (your video appears to be 2 minutes long) I am not sure if the video joiner works inside muvizu but you can assemble it with window movie maker or upload to youtube and use their online editor.

and your welcome this is a common question

if they used wmv codec or something we would not have this issues its simply the choice they made. They stated at one point they were going to update but it has not happened yet
2013/4/27 23:39:47
Media Player has encountered a problem. this is likely because it exceeded 2 gig. They are using an old native windows format and by design these movies are not to exceed 2 gig. If you want to see it you can install some codecs or make the video in small clips and then put it all together in an editor or something that has some codecs to render it out.

make sure to instal the right codec package if you insalled 32 bit muvizu install 32bit codec and likewise for 64bit

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm
edited by urbanlamb on 27/04/2013
2013/4/27 17:58:52
Help from the Muvizu Brains Trust I often do this. I am not shy, but I figure that you know i aint young and so why should I scare my audience anymore then I have to lol so I often use an avatar green screened instead of me. Its way more "funner" for them as well then watching me ambling along.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86