urbanlamb - all messages by user

2013/7/5 5:47:09
Roll a bomb the rolling part might be a bit of a challenge...

the system does not let both happen at once because its two actions or set of instructions and this movment system can only handle one set of information at a time..

the only way you can really do it.. i would think is to rotate it once and then move it a step and rotate it again and move it forward another step all the way along and if you add gravity it should fall off the table with a nudge ..

i am not great with hotkeys but.. i dont think there is any other way to do it. It would be best to do this and then speed it up and do some creative editing in a video editor to remove any spare frames. Its probably not the answer your looking for.. maybe someone has done this but I dont think muvizu is capable of this doing it in one fluid action so you will have to edit out the frames with the jumps in an editor

maybe someone has a better answer but this is how i would go about doing it in muvizu ..
2013/7/4 23:19:03
Hey guys! I am FLABBERGASTED! PatrickDFTBA wrote:

Quick question: I want to know if there are more small objects, besides instruments, that a character can work with? How do I do that?
Must be possible right? I saw the superman clip in wich he is acutaly holding a phone. And I have noticed that there is this shooting motion a soldier can do so I would assume I can give a character a machine gun?

I'd love to know.

oh yeah the holding the phone i guess i did a better job then i thought i did. I used stop motion for that one. I made two phones one with the receiver detached. I then filmed two clips of the picking up the phone part and used I think the angry shake fist (i always forget which options I choose ) I then did some video editing of two frames to have it look as much as possible as he picked up the phone receiver and then i had him talk and then repeated the same business of swapping the phones out at the end only i replaced the phone without a reciever with the original phone. I do that a lot sometimes it looks more convincing then others depending on how I decide to solve the problem. Anyhow that is how i do it at present. I create a lot of objects myself using blender and import them into muvizu.

Hopefully that answers your question. Eventually one day maybe we will have a more sophisticated way of dealing with things like using a telephone, but until then I use old fashioned methods

anyhow if you see anything that puzzles you that are not obvious like "how to hold a phone" just post because I am not afraid to share my "secrets" I am sure others will share as well. I also do a lot of green screen as well sometimes that is more effective then other times as I am cheap and don't want to purchase a home copy of after affects so my ability to match lighting is not very good

edited to remove excessive smilies..
edited by urbanlamb on 04/07/2013
2013/7/3 3:34:00
Iron Man 3 Dreeko wrote:
Thanks for this Kim!
great vid!

why does dreeko's avatar have a bag over it head?
2013/7/3 3:33:25
Iron Man 3 aerllyhong wrote:
I like the film so much.

I dont much like the film that i get on my teeth if i dont brush them because it gives me bad breath.
2013/7/2 18:44:56
Une communauté francophone : JE VEUX DES PREUVES You can choose to refuse the profile on google and request to use your channel name instead.
2013/7/1 18:30:23
Reducing bust size in heroine character. At the moment i think it will be not very good looking because you would have to keep the character from moving. Unless you want to do some stop motion with muvizu this is possible but its a lot of work A lot of people throw a bit of stop motion into their productions including me but for something complicated if the character needs to move your going to be looking at a huge project in stop motion and you can't pose the character and take a screeny and move them in incriments though

Anyhow my two cents you probably can do it using stop motion but that is rather time consuming
2013/6/30 20:30:15
Error Message on Startup!!! yeah sounds wierd access denied this is all windows stuff you will need to post your system info especially windows. Locked files sounds like your not in admin mode, but since i keep my system as simple as possible with regards to how its set up can't really say much. So post your system info because the staff will need it to help you and you will save yourself some time if you do it on the weekend rather then wait for them to ask you on monday morning
2013/6/30 17:59:33
Error Message on Startup!!! therideman11 wrote:
re downloaded it and still says it cant load the muvizu.dll

checked and it is in the folder
edited by therideman11 on 30/06/2013

did you install the c++, .net etc that came with muvizu? sometimes this helps.

Uninstall muvizu completely and delete any stray folders and clean your registry as well.

Then reinstall muvizu and all the little packages that come with it onto the default c drive. If that doesn't work post your pc info for them to look at.
edited by urbanlamb on 30/06/2013
2013/6/30 17:19:47
Just to say "Hi!" :) hello

welcome and nice little clip
2013/6/29 20:16:16
Cannot load saved file WomanCostume wrote:
If you could completely uninstall the version of Muvizu you have and re-install the 64bit lite or full version, this might help.

-------------------------------
I see my face in the mirror and go, 'I'm a fancy dress costume? That's what they think of me?

spam Spam Alert!
2013/6/29 17:12:33
Cant make mpeg 4 to save my life yeah ziggy uses codecs I think. Myself I just have a codec installed with my webcam I use. The only thing I know about it is it seems to work better if you install the codec pack and then muvizu so you might want to try that.

i know klite works make sure you install the right pack for the version of muvizu you installed 64 bit or 32bit
http://download.cnet.com/K-Lite-Codec-Pack-64-bit/3000-13632_4-75157090.html
edited by urbanlamb on 29/06/2013
2013/6/29 17:08:26
[Coming soon] Yearning yup everything on the muvizu site is moderated and if you upload on a weekend you need to wait for them to approve it on monday morning or so
2013/6/25 4:10:01
Emperor of the World Just some silly out takes as I mess with scenes. When I do these videos i have way to much footage as I work with alternate camera angles....

2013/6/24 23:37:32
Error loading scene unknown format Help? yes when i save sets i use a naming convention now so as not to mix myself up so i save setname_23b and setname_play etc that way I hopefully dont mess myself up
2013/6/24 18:59:23
[Coming soon] Yearning fun Insanehamser made a silent film once too i enjoyed it
2013/6/24 18:58:12
Set files and favourites. great

Yeah sometimes I get this and it seems intermittend and admitedly for muvizu its a minor thing that is likely on their to-do list but its not making it impossible to use
2013/6/24 5:23:44
Coming Soon... haha you like his colourful shirt? It so um plaid and yellow I had pants like that on him as well but it was a bit um over the top so I put a solid fabric on them instead ^^
2013/6/24 1:15:14
Coming Soon... another coming soon photo.. finally started animating this

2013/6/23 19:04:26
MUVIZU NOT GETTIN INSTALLED :( Yup as i said in the feed check your specs and post them here. The staff can't help if they dont know what your pc is like.
2013/6/23 16:36:11
360 panoramic video yes i have done some panoramics in game engines where i built a dome and placed the video on that they are fun but on a 2D video they dont really look like much. I enjoy the websites with the panoramics on them as well where you move your mouse from side to side to rotate. In any event they way I did it because practically its hard to set up tons of cameras your pc will lag like mad. Is to rotate a single camera in a circle in both directions. It gives the same feeling really. Muvizu is limited to 4 cameras. There is a reason for that I think they had plants to add a few more, but the more cameras you add the harder your graphics card is going to work. Anyhow you can achieve this affect by paning a camera in a circle in the middle of your set and limiting depth of field it would look cool.
edited by urbanlamb on 23/06/2013
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86