pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed
18/11/2016 01:02:14

RodrisilvaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Rodrisilva
Posts: 115
urbanlamb wrote:
T he law is there to cover the butts of people because a lot of people lack an appopriate set of ethics and morals,

translation "yes its okay to steal from the poor bin and resell the clothes because they were free" right? ....

actually .. no no its not, but unfortunately because there are people that want to profit off the goodwill of others some dudes had to get together to create a law about it.

That's why its illegal to shoot people in the face instead of just "wrong" and why we have court rooms and lawyers and jails. Because no matter how hard you try some dude will think that in his case its okay even if its totally wrong at all levels someone is gonna do it anyhow ..

it started with the 10 commandments and kinda ballooned from there..

queue the word "copyright"

Anyhow my stuff is down you convinced me to take it down. I forgot about the fact that people just try not to do things because its plain wrong.

I am not perfect, but I do try to do the right thing.

As for digimania well I wish them luck but its quite clear that by allowing this to happen and from the way this thread has gone that creators have to watch this place like a hawk cause no one will respect their wishes. Only worry about "the law" and someone calling the cops

translation "its okay as long as you dont get caught"

yeah right!


there is only one discussion its only people who want to try to seperate the two that thinks there are two.
edited by urbanlamb on 18/11/2016


Surprinsingly I'm starting to see some preachers in this forum. Perfect people without sin. This kind of people never forgive. Reaction: nobody forgive them when they fall in temptation. They have to be perfect ... not humans....

Sorry my friend is time to leave this forum for good. It's starting to get boring and very distant of muvizu spirit.

It's a pity
permalink
18/11/2016 01:11:47

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
Rodrisilva wrote:



Surprinsingly I'm starting to see some preachers in this forum. Perfect people without sin. This kind of people never forgive. Reaction: nobody forgive them when they fall in temptation. They have to be perfect ... not humans....

Sorry my friend is time to leave this forum for good. It's starting to get boring and very distant of muvizu spirit.

It's a pity


Oh i am far from perfect but the level of rationalization in this thread is incredible.
I haven't posted in eons but I kind of have no choice in this case.
I dont think like that it wouldn't even cross my mind to say a lot of what has been said here and try to split hairs. I am also unfortunately amazingly trusting.

But people will see what they want to see but I am no fool. I am also not afraid to speak my mind when I think I feel I need to.

So basically because someone was stealing and knowingly doing so it was not a mistake not from the stuff posted over time here. I am the "bad guy" and he is the angel right?
and I am a "preacher"

I dont buy the apology because there is nothing in what has been said here to validate it just a bunch of words and rationalization. On the other hand there is ample proof on the other side of the issue to prove that theft on a very large scale has occured.

I dont like to watch people get stolen from. I also dont believe in holding the status quo so that everyone likes me cause you know people get mad at you for "telling".

Doesn't wash with me. As I said above I am not perfect, but i do try to do the right thing.

I am under no illussions that most people here in fact DO know right from wrong. They just choose to you know hope they dont get caught.

I most certainly wouldn't think it was okay to take someone elses art and just you know sell it as if it were my own it wouldn't even cross my mind to do so.

Again if you choose to look the other way that is YOUR choice but forgive me for not wanting to be a part of it!
edited by urbanlamb on 18/11/2016
permalink
18/11/2016 01:23:43

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Posts: 767
Rodrisilva wrote:




Surprinsingly I'm starting to see some preachers in this forum. Perfect people without sin. This kind of people never forgive. Reaction: nobody forgive them when they fall in temptation. They have to be perfect ... not humans....

Sorry my friend is time to leave this forum for good. It's starting to get boring and very distant of muvizu spirit.

It's a pity


lol so you see us as preachers without sin... what? because we dont agree with ripping someone off...
permalink
18/11/2016 01:26:55

primaveranz
primaveranz
Posts: 524
Rodrisilva! Don't you dare go! Please!

I think the point has been made (and taken). Do we want to destroy the community because of this situation? I certainly don't; there are very few active groups like this left, we don't need to speed up it's demise.


Fazz? Come on. You have contributed so much in so many ways over the years if anyone deserves recognition as an "Elder" (Ok maybe old fart ) of the tribe it is you, so don't be daft, no-one wants to see you p^$$3d off. You just can't hand in your Mogul status!


In my view what needs to happen, is that Clayster loses his Mogul status (he as agreed to that) as he was awarded it under false pretences. Maybe in time he can resurrect himself, he knows everyone will be watching him after all. It would be good to see him reach the hallowed heights someday again, we all deserve another shot.


However the last thing we need is to let this incident destroy what was a very active and inclusive group. Of course if anyone feels that they absolutely cannot longer tolerate being on the same forum as the rest of us (flawed as we are) then move on and lets us get on with it. We'll be sorry to see you go but we will carry on regardless.


FWIW We just experienced a 7.8 Earthquake here in NZ, and things like that kind of focus the mind on what matters in life. Co-operating with your fellow man (and woman) is pretty high up there. Let's do that.
permalink
18/11/2016 01:37:04

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
FWIW We just experienced a 7.8 Earthquake here in NZ, and things like that kind of focus the mind on what matters in life. Co-operating with your fellow man (and woman) is pretty high up there. Let's do that.


indeed! Let's do that!
permalink
18/11/2016 01:42:19

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
He can keep his mogul status and stay prima I really dont care. What's done is done. The words have been said and now (in my case) I know what people really think. Digimania made its decision and it was theirs to make and so I know what they think as well.


I just like to make stupid models and crazy animations and am pretty introverted anyhow. Its always been a stretch for me to be social so I dont really mind not having too LOL.

Now after posting more then I have in like over a year in one night I am quite done and going back to finish my dancing food I was working on and forget about this.


Oh and I dont apologize. I did the right thing and would do it again. So hate me or whatever if it makes you feel better. LOL
/shrug

PatMarrNC wrote:
FWIW We just experienced a 7.8 Earthquake here in NZ, and things like that kind of focus the mind on what matters in life. Co-operating with your fellow man (and woman) is pretty high up there. Let's do that.


indeed! Let's do that!


oh yeah that earth quake was kinda nasty took me awhile with the abbreviations to catch on ... I dont do well with abbreviations even though my typing and whatnot sucks :/
edited by urbanlamb on 18/11/2016
permalink
18/11/2016 01:42:54

RodrisilvaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Rodrisilva
Posts: 115
urbanlamb wrote:
Rodrisilva wrote:

Again if you choose to look the other way that is YOUR choice but forgive me for not wanting to be a part of it!
edited by urbanlamb on 18/11/2016


urbanlamb

It was nice to met you in this forum.
I'm a guy perfectly able to distinguish the good and the bad but I don't need to smash the bad guys to prove that I'm better.
Warning them that we know what is happening is a good message and is this case because I haven't enough data it's hard to me to judge them.
I could not believe that was stolen so naif it seams to me. All assets are well known. Gamers know them, 3d artists know them, googling show them easely. Who could be so fool ?

Best regards
permalink
18/11/2016 01:45:19

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
Rodrisilva wrote:


urbanlamb

It was nice to met you in this forum.
I'm a guy perfectly able to distinguish the good and the bad but I don't need to smash the bad guys to prove that I'm better.
Warning them that we know what is happening is a good message and is this case because I haven't enough data it's hard to me to judge them.
I could not believe that was stolen so naif it seams to me. All assets are well known. Gamers know them, 3d artists know them, googling show them easely. Who could be so fool ?

Best regards



I'm not smashing he even dared me a few times to reply in fact he pretty much demanded it .. so I did!
In my opinion he should not have even posted about it..
what's done is done and cant be "undone"

anyhow now i will shut up!
edited by urbanlamb on 18/11/2016
permalink
18/11/2016 02:34:10

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
Oh and I dont apologize. I did the right thing and would do it again. So hate me or whatever if it makes you feel better. LOL


Nobody hates you UrbanLamb. You're a good person trying to do what's right. Your assessment that other peoples' assets were being posted for sale was correct. Your assertion that it should not continue is also correct. The way it was handled could have been gentler... but...

...the problem is addressed. You should be happy. Clayster is gone. All of his assets are gone. Problem solved. Right? You won.

Let's all agree to end the thread here. Those who choose to leave, let them leave.

Those who choose to stay, let them stay. Tomorrow is a new day for all of us, wherever we may be. I choose to stay.
permalink
18/11/2016 03:23:21

mindiflyth
mindiflyth
Posts: 79
This all makes me really sad. Clayster's work has been so impressive and he always seemed like a nice fellow... and I was really looking forward to that city set! If he doesn't end up offering that I really hope somebody else will do something similar. That's the kind of thing Muvizu needs!

One of the things I've always liked about this forum is that everybody is so supportive and it hasn't been full of flame wars and nastiness. I hope everybody will take a step back here and calm down. Disagreements are fine, but please try to stay civil. I'd hate to see this forum go bad.
permalink
18/11/2016 03:40:19

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
It's ok pat, I'm going to make it easy for everyone, I have requseted to have my account deleted and I removed all of my videos, this will be the last of me here, Yaaaaay! I can hear it now, but before I go my son wanted me to let him write his thought's on this whole thing,I didn't want to let him but he threaten to quit school, so here's my son,

Hey everyone, this goes out to the ones who carried on with this, I read this whole topic and I went back and took a look at the other topic, yes I can see what yaw are talking about and there are some that I had notice from Unity, I'm studying to be a game designer and I use Unity a lot, yes they do look like some of the assets, but they are not the same, I also seen the emails between him and Unity, I'm only 18 but I know a thing are two about this kind of situation, but I'm not going into any details, all I can say is I seen a lot worse then this on my forum and people didn't beat each other up over some stupid scenario such as this, they forget about it after the first two post and their all friends again, but what I see here is a group of very intelligent people acting like kids crying over a glass of spilled milk, yes my dad done something he shouldn't had done and I was upset with him over it, I forgive him because he had no idea what had happen,not because he's my dad but because I'm more mature then that, ignorance of the law is no excuse and wont stand up in a court , but it doesn't condemn anyone for life, but they do learn from it and is forgiven for what they had done because they already payed their fines, and I think my dad has done that here, but yaw still hold him in the court room to be condemn like a common criminal, My Dad is a good man, he has never been in trouble with any law and never been in a court room, he taught me everything I know and now I'm in collage, thanks to him Im in the right direction to a perfect life, so go ahead and act like immature prosecutor, and I hope when ever you have this same situation happen to you even if you didnt know it or even if you did, they are more forgiving then yaw are!

Thanks for listening

Clay Triche.Jr

Wow....well I'm out so talk all yaw want, and I hope you all have good lives, and don't worry I don't think bad of anyone!

God bless and good luck!

clayster.
permalink
18/11/2016 04:26:21

tonyob67
tonyob67
Posts: 214
Clay...
Do not go, you are more useful in this forum than those who judge you, they are only 2 and one is gone, I bought some of your sets with my prize and I do not bother, if you noticed that you were doing something wrong Without knowing it for me there is no problem, you have helped me a lot and I thank you ... You have a great boy, you have to be a great father, congratulations. If you get to leave the forum tell me if you have your own forum to join me
permalink
18/11/2016 04:34:58

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Posts: 767
yeah you dont have to bother going. its pretty plain to see that this place is now full of people that have qualms about stealing crap. so enjoy your den of thievery.

so toodle pip and all that ****... its been fun... but the fun is over...

oh and @clayster... nice touch with the letter... really ripped at me heart strings lol drama queen...

bye.
permalink
18/11/2016 04:35:10

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
tonyob67 wrote:
Clay...
Do not go, you are more useful in this forum than those who judge you, they are only 2 and one is gone, I bought some of your sets with my prize and I do not bother, if you noticed that you were doing something wrong Without knowing it for me there is no problem, you have helped me a lot and I thank you ... You have a great boy, you have to be a great father, congratulations. If you get to leave the forum tell me if you have your own forum to join me


Aww..Geeze!
permalink
18/11/2016 04:48:36

primaveranz
primaveranz
Posts: 524
fazz68 wrote:
yeah you dont have to bother going. its pretty plain to see that this place is now full of people that have qualms about stealing crap. so enjoy your den of thievery.


Oh well fazz68 if you are going to imply by inclusion that I am a thief ( I presume you meant "no qualms" ) then best you go too. I don't like name callers, any more than I like people who steal.

I notice Urbanlamb implied we were all cheats as well, so it is understandable that neither of you would would want to hang around here.

Sad to see it end like this as I always held you in the highest regard.
permalink
18/11/2016 05:03:47

tonyob67
tonyob67
Posts: 214
Yes, I don't like name callers neither, I respect every budy and I espect the same treatment, so I am gone to, If Clay opens his own forum I will follow him. Thank you Pat, Thank you Ziggy, thank you ikes and all the nice people on this forum, I am also sad but Ithis went to far.
permalink
18/11/2016 05:04:49

Speedking5
Speedking5
Posts: 51
clayster2012 wrote:
tonyob67 wrote:
Clay...
Do not go, you are more useful in this forum than those who judge you, they are only 2 and one is gone, I bought some of your sets with my prize and I do not bother, if you noticed that you were doing something wrong Without knowing it for me there is no problem, you have helped me a lot and I thank you ... You have a great boy, you have to be a great father, congratulations. If you get to leave the forum tell me if you have your own forum to join me


Aww..Geeze!


Yeah Please dont delete your account. Alot of us like you and


You have already said what you had to say about it.
permalink
18/11/2016 05:33:35

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
Speedking5 wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
tonyob67 wrote:
Clay...
Do not go, you are more useful in this forum than those who judge you, they are only 2 and one is gone, I bought some of your sets with my prize and I do not bother, if you noticed that you were doing something wrong Without knowing it for me there is no problem, you have helped me a lot and I thank you ... You have a great boy, you have to be a great father, congratulations. If you get to leave the forum tell me if you have your own forum to join me


Aww..Geeze!


Yeah Please dont delete your account. Alot of us like you and


You have already said what you had to say about it.


Aww..geeze..geeze!
permalink
18/11/2016 06:24:02

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Posts: 976
Well this is all a bit sad isn't it.......

I'm still proud that the Muvizu forum is usually a sanctuary of honesty, compassion and maturity despite of what I've read here.

I wish Clayster all the best and I'm sure it's a lesson learned.

Shall we move on.....
permalink
18/11/2016 07:07:52

primaveranz
primaveranz
Posts: 524
ukBerty wrote:


Shall we move on.....


I'm right behind you ukBerty
permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed