Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? TRANSPARENT VIDEO IMPORT TEST

the topic is closed
08/09/2011 08:25:39

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Posts: 661
Very quick and dirty but it worked!



I had a go at creating transparent videos in both Sony Vegas and Premiere Elements but on both occasions they would not load into Muvizu.
So I tried exporting a series of transparent PNGs from Iclone (using 32 bit) and then loading them into Virtual Dub as per Dave's instructions and it worked
edited by toonarama on 08/09/2011
permalink
08/09/2011 12:39:44

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
Posts: 477
Looked cool, plus he was getting DOWN AND FUNKY!
permalink
08/09/2011 13:18:54

CrazyDaveMuvizu staff
CrazyDave
Posts: 118
toonarama wrote:
So I tried exporting a series of transparent PNGs from Iclone (using 32 bit) and then loading them into Virtual Dub as per Dave's instructions and it worked


I'm glad to hear it! This is the thread if anyone is looking for it.:

http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic1281-transparent-videos-as-textures-in-muvizu.aspx

I don't have a copy of Sony Vegas or Premiere Elements but I'm interested to know if it is possible to get transparent videos out of them without having to go the PNG route, perhaps by using an uncompressed codec format?
permalink
08/09/2011 22:23:37

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Posts: 661
CrazyDave wrote:

I don't have a copy of Sony Vegas or Premiere Elements but I'm interested to know if it is possible to get transparent videos out of them without having to go the PNG route, perhaps by using an uncompressed codec format?


Dave using uncompressed output from SVegas HD Platinum 10 I was able to output a video which could be loaded directly into muvizu.
permalink
08/09/2011 22:45:35

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
toonarama wrote:
CrazyDave wrote:

I don't have a copy of Sony Vegas or Premiere Elements but I'm interested to know if it is possible to get transparent videos out of them without having to go the PNG route, perhaps by using an uncompressed codec format?


Dave using uncompressed output from SVegas HD Platinum 10 I was able to output a video which could be loaded directly into muvizu.



tell us more!
permalink
08/09/2011 22:55:08

CrazyDaveMuvizu staff
CrazyDave
Posts: 118
toonarama wrote:
Dave using uncompressed output from SVegas HD Platinum 10 I was able to output a video which could be loaded directly into muvizu.


Good news, I'll add that to the guide. I'm still hoping that there's a way to produce compressed avi files with transparency though.
permalink
09/09/2011 08:52:27

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Posts: 661
Dreeko wrote:


tell us more!


Dreeko
Not much to say really.
I recorded a video in Muvizu (dog performing/riding on bike as it happens) using green-screen environment settings.
Imported video into Sony Vegas and applied green key filter.
Exported video in uncompressed format.
Imported onto a backdrop.
Animated backdrop so the dog can ride around the set on the bike doing his thang!
I'll upload the video Saturday afternoon.
Toonarama
permalink
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? TRANSPARENT VIDEO IMPORT TEST