The most common problems users encounter when using Muvizu:Play are here:
- Is my computer able to run Muvizu:Play
- What Drivers and other system software do I need?
- How do I send my computer specifications?
- How do I install Muvizu:Play?
- I am trying to run Muvizu:Play but I get a "Unable to load muvizu.dll" error message
- How do I do a silent install?
- I get an Incorrect Format Error (HRESULT: 0x8007000B) message
- I am trying to activate Play+ and I get a W0 error code
- I am trying to activate Play+ and I get a W2 error code
- I am trying to activate Play+ and I get a E2 error code
- I am trying to activate Play+ and I get a "Licence key not detected" error message
- I am using a proxy to connect to the internet, but I can't activate Muvizu:Play+
- I forgotten my licence key, how do I recover it?
- Muvizu:Play+ does not remain activated
- I am rendering videos but the file size is massive
- My rendered video is broken
- Time and video size limits
- How do I remove the watermark?
- What are codecs?
- Configure the MJPEG codec
- What file types does Muvizu:Play support?
- Muvizu:Play runs really slowly of me. What can I do?
- How do I use custom key bindings?
- How to get videos to play in Muvizu
- Fatal Error Running Muvizu
- Rosie, Hero and Villains characters won't stand up
- Rosie, Hero and Villains characters won't hold objects
- I have audio and lipsync issues