Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
02/01/2020 01:38:09

DigiFactorMuvizu mogulMuvizu staff
DigiFactor
Posts: 74
Happy New Years Muvizuers! today I added two new Star Wars sets to the Digi Store, and another neighborhood set as well, so yaw head on over and check them out!

https://www.digifactor.cf/
permalink
02/01/2020 09:01:12

dltanner99
dltanner99
Posts: 13
Brilliant work as always, and I am following the Star Wars saga of Kevin Eddy!
permalink
02/01/2020 09:18:23

DigiFactorMuvizu mogulMuvizu staff
DigiFactor
Posts: 74
dltanner99 wrote:
Brilliant work as always, and I am following the Star Wars saga of Kevin Eddy!


Thanks for being a Fan, I’ll be starting production of Episode 3 of Kevin Eddy in two weeks and it will be the last episode, then I’ll be working on and all Keyfame animation of E.T!
permalink
02/01/2020 12:02:33

trent-ozon
trent-ozon
Posts: 29
Love all your work great job cant wait to see more.
permalink
02/01/2020 12:46:45

trent-ozon
trent-ozon
Posts: 29
can you make a space set like a ship with star field with planets something like this video but better quality with the planets moving making it look like your fly in space i will buy it from you the work you did with the star wars characters wow they look great and clean.

edited by trent-ozon on 2020/1/2
permalink
02/01/2020 12:52:57

DigiFactorMuvizu mogulMuvizu staff
DigiFactor
Posts: 74
trent-ozon wrote:
can you make a space set like a ship with star field with planets something like this video but better quality with the planets moving making it look like your fly in space i will buy it from you the work you did with the star wars characters wow they look great and clean.
edited by trent-ozon on 2020/1/2


Yea I have done this with several star wars videos already, I'll see what Can throw together, but it will be a little while as I'm working on new set right now, I'll posted it when it's ready!
permalink
02/01/2020 13:07:42

trent-ozon
trent-ozon
Posts: 29
DigiFactor wrote:
trent-ozon wrote:
can you make a space set like a ship with star field with planets something like this video but better quality with the planets moving making it look like your fly in space i will buy it from you the work you did with the star wars characters wow they look great and clean.
edited by trent-ozon on 2020/1/2


Yea I have done this with several star wars videos already, I'll see what Can throw together, but it will be a little while as I'm working on new set right now, I'll posted it when it's ready!

Thanks cant wait also cant wait too see your new set.
permalink
02/01/2020 13:18:01

trent-ozon
trent-ozon
Posts: 29
Also i was talking to someone at muvizu they said this year there will be an update
permalink
02/01/2020 13:19:20

DigiFactorMuvizu mogulMuvizu staff
DigiFactor
Posts: 74
trent-ozon wrote:
Also i was talking to someone at muvizu they said this year there will be an update


Yes they are working on an update!
permalink
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.