Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
24/04/2017 16:23:06

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
Well was going to put these in the store but since it maybe no more i figured i would give them to everyone before it all ends or if it does, this a space station set to create those scifi videos of yours!
https://mega.nz/#!h6JUwSLQ!T6L3AiDr19qd5pKfHjUEXPmbhpp7VxyW4GA9DmUAMz8 NOTE: you will need the Keyframe expansion to use these!
edited by clayster2012 on 24/04/2017

This one is The Dungeon Pit, great for a video game cartoon!

https://mega.nz/#!8vBlALSa!OSjZ3Tomp-9vRgJUEZDxzhqC14SOpmDuL6qxpLp_XHA key frame expansion pack required!

This is Stone Valley, its unfinished but I know everyone here is talented enough to complete it!


https://mega.nz/#!EipFiC5K!i-F-SXbb8-q-m75YaD_xlqTF93luX6qxMRHRXqVv9fE

And this all of the ase and fbx files for Stone Valley, and The Dungeon Pit, I even included my Milkshape files, these are all original mobels By me you wont find them anywheres else!
https://mega.nz/#!hyhklbgT!H9y0QoHOt88QvXdwCziR976Dn7Rh81d4dH46YbExKn0
edited by clayster2012 on 24/04/2017
edited by clayster2012 on 24/04/2017
permalink
24/04/2017 17:21:19

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
These sets are set up like stages, The Dungeon Pit has a back side for another scene, the Space Station Has a back and left side with a few other room, and in Stone Valley it has a Cave on the left, and for the houses, they have openings on one side, it helps for better getting to the Characters a lot easier!
permalink
24/04/2017 17:42:24

drewiMuvizu mogulExperimental user
drewi
Posts: 234
Beautiful work and great fun Clayster, i am humbled by your creativity and generosity.
permalink
24/04/2017 17:43:10

Ammostro
Ammostro
Posts: 42
Thx, not only to use, but also to learn
permalink
24/04/2017 18:20:48

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
Your most welcome guys!
permalink
24/04/2017 18:33:45

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
drewi wrote:
Beautiful work and great fun Clayster, i am humbled by your creativity and generosity.


Thanks drewi!
permalink
25/04/2017 04:57:26

doby
doby
Posts: 22
AMAZING THANKS CLAYSTER!
permalink
25/04/2017 05:21:30

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
Your more then welcome!
permalink
25/04/2017 06:48:57

mindiflyth
mindiflyth
Posts: 79
Stuff like this makes me think about all the time, money, effort and creativity people have put into this program over the years. I hope Muvizu can continue somehow. It would be such a shame for all of this to just vanish away!
permalink
25/04/2017 09:17:36

Witchy
Witchy
Posts: 25
Thanks so much clayster. These are wonderful as usual. Its going to be such a loss if this community drifts away
permalink
25/04/2017 10:19:23

ritsmer
ritsmer
Posts: 110
Overwhelming !

So many details.


Plenty of scenery for many, many stories.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
permalink
25/04/2017 10:51:59

Witchy
Witchy
Posts: 25
Hi clayster, just one question. Is there supposed to be a set file for the space station. There doesn't appear to be one in the download
permalink
25/04/2017 12:01:38

comictude
comictude
Posts: 32
Thanks, clayster. Love that dungeon set.
permalink
25/04/2017 13:58:54

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
Witchy wrote:
Thanks so much clayster. These are wonderful as usual. Its going to be such a loss if this community drifts away


The irony of this situation is that the people MOST affected are Digimania's employees. For users, there isn't a lot that changes. The most significant change for us will be if this forum and its resources vanish... but there are already people working to transfer the wiki and other files to a new forum. Once that happens, I expect that most of the active users will end up on the new forum, and everything will continue as before, except there will be no new users asking newbie questions.

It could turn into a core group of enthusiasts who really bond over the next couple of years. We might be at the beginning of a golden era of Muvizu use, who knows?

The new domain name will be : www.anizu.co.uk
To go straight to the forum: www.anizu.co.uk/forum
edited by PatMarrNC on 25/04/2017
permalink
25/04/2017 14:39:01

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
Witchy wrote:
Hi clayster, just one question. Is there supposed to be a set file for the space station. There doesn't appear to be one in the download


Im afraid not, I didnt name the folder when I was creating the set, I always make folder to put my models in and I put it on my desktop, thing of it is i was kind of messy and left unnamed folders all about my desktop,so I usually do that for unimportant files to delete when Im finished with them, so I accidentally deleted the file for all of the Space Station and didnt realize it until it was too late,sorry!
edited by clayster2012 on 25/04/2017
edited by clayster2012 on 25/04/2017
permalink
25/04/2017 14:50:11

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
mindiflyth wrote:
Stuff like this makes me think about all the time, money, effort and creativity people have put into this program over the years. I hope Muvizu can continue somehow. It would be such a shame for all of this to just vanish away!


Lets not give up hope just yet, they are working on finding a buyer to continue muvizu,like pat said, they bought a new domain so hopefully thats a start!
permalink
25/04/2017 14:52:46

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
comictude wrote:
Thanks, clayster. Love that dungeon set.

Glad you like you it, there will be more so please keep using muvizu!
permalink
25/04/2017 15:00:01

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
ritsmer wrote:
Overwhelming !

So many details.


Plenty of scenery for many, many stories.

Thank you so much for sharing it.


Your welcome, keep using muvizu!
permalink
25/04/2017 15:32:06

Witchy
Witchy
Posts: 25
clayster2012 wrote:
Witchy wrote:
Hi clayster, just one question. Is there supposed to be a set file for the space station. There doesn't appear to be one in the download


Im afraid not, I didnt name the folder when I was creating the set, I always make folder to put my models in and I put it on my desktop, thing of it is i was kind of messy and left unnamed folders all about my desktop,so I usually do that for unimportant files to delete when Im finished with them, so I accidentally deleted the file for all of the Space Station and didnt realize it until it was too late,sorry!
edited by clayster2012 on 25/04/2017
edited by clayster2012 on 25/04/2017


No worries man. Wonderful resources thanks again.
permalink
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.