Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? A new set that I'm working on for the muvizu store

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
12/09/2016 05:58:33

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
This is just my ad for my up coming muvizu set for the store, just make sure the bathroom is close by before you watch it, just a warning...lol!

permalink
12/09/2016 14:12:56

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
very cool, Clayster! you have the knack!

(This will also be one of the prizes in my contest.... which ends in 6 days, by the way.... )
permalink
12/09/2016 15:19:00

Rocque
Rocque
Posts: 359
Wow, awesome introduction. It looks like I am here at the right time with all these creative and sharing minds. Now, just to come up with a good story line. The tools are definitely here.

Thanks Clayster for sharing your talent with us.
permalink
12/09/2016 15:58:43

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
PatMarrNC wrote:
very cool, Clayster! you have the knack!

(This will also be one of the prizes in my contest.... which ends in 6 days, by the way.... )

I'll do my best to have it done by then, my job is limiting my free time, been doing a lot of over time,only leaving two hours before I have to turn it for the night...lol!
By the way, I'm using the actual set that you see in the video, so the containment unit and the Jeep will be included in the set!
edited by clayster2012 on 12/09/2016
edited by clayster2012 on 12/09/2016
permalink
13/09/2016 01:13:46

Rocque
Rocque
Posts: 359
Clayster you are one of the best here for all you create and share, but I think I already said that. I know about day jobs getting in the way of our fun. Well we have to keep paying our electric bill and have a roof over our head so we can have fun, right?
permalink
13/09/2016 03:20:36

tonyob67
tonyob67
Posts: 214
clayster2012 wrote:
This is just my ad for my up coming muvizu set for the store, just make sure the bathroom is close by before you watch it, just a warning...lol!





This video is a contest winner....I literally jumped of my seat when the raptor appears.....Exellent job
permalink
13/09/2016 07:17:00

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
Rocque wrote:
Wow, awesome introduction. It looks like I am here at the right time with all these creative and sharing minds. Now, just to come up with a good story line. The tools are definitely here.

Thanks Clayster for sharing your talent with us.




Anytime Rocque, I love doing this!

and your most welcome!
permalink
13/09/2016 07:20:38

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
Rocque wrote:
Clayster you are one of the best here for all you create and share, but I think I already said that. I know about day jobs getting in the way of our fun. Well we have to keep paying our electric bill and have a roof over our head so we can have fun, right?




Lol... your right Rocgue, plus I wouldn't I have internet to share with everyone if I didn't work, and thanks for the nice comment, oh and nice video for the contest you enter, great job!
permalink
13/09/2016 07:23:52

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
tonyob67 wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
This is just my ad for my up coming muvizu set for the store, just make sure the bathroom is close by before you watch it, just a warning...lol!





This video is a contest winner....I literally jumped of my seat when the raptor appears.....Exellent job


Thanks tonyob67, I had to change my shorts when I watch the final render, didn't realize I made a jump scare, no really I didn't....lol!
permalink
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? A new set that I'm working on for the muvizu store