Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? An idea for a contest

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
13/06/2016 18:13:21

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
You should go ahead with whichever option you prefer. Personally I like having a theme because I'm not a very creative person so it's good to have a pointer for what to make.
permalink
13/06/2016 18:22:10

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
MrDrWho13 wrote:
You should go ahead with whichever option you prefer. Personally I like having a theme because I'm not a very creative person so it's good to have a pointer for what to make.


yep, Clayster! The pressure is on! YOU and only you get to decide on the rules of your challenge! Others may have a different take when its their turn... but this is YOUR Turn, so ... your wish is our command!

But don't take too long to decide or this whole thread will fade into oblivion and everybody will move on to other things.

Just declare the rules in a new thread, and let us know when to start and end, and we be JAMMIN'!!

;-)

(I kinda like the general theme of COMEDY. People are so different, no declared theme will work for everybody.. that's why I like the idea of each Mogul making his own rules. Spreading it out like that increases the likelihood of drawing more participants)
permalink
13/06/2016 18:27:51

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
also i been working on the sets that I'm putting in the store, and that I'm going using for the competition prizes, one set is going to be the western town that I'm building for the new finger pistols are dangerous, which is one of my best work I ever done in muvizu, and i think is for better, not putting down the ones that comes with muvizu, they are good to, and the other set that I'm entering for the prizes is a Fantasy set that will have three characters, props, weapons, shields, and environment objects, the third set I'm trying to make a collection of some sky textures which will be a zip file, so it will be at least a week before I have them done.
permalink
13/06/2016 18:30:52

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
PatMarrNC wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
You should go ahead with whichever option you prefer. Personally I like having a theme because I'm not a very creative person so it's good to have a pointer for what to make.


yep, Clayster! The pressure is on! YOU and only you get to decide on the rules of your challenge! Others may have a different take when its their turn... but this is YOUR Turn, so ... your wish is our command!

But don't take too long to decide or this whole thread will fade into oblivion and everybody will move on to other things.

Just declare the rules in a new thread, and let us know when to start and end, and we be JAMMIN'!!

;-)

(I kinda like the general theme of COMEDY. People are so different, no declared theme will work for everybody.. that's why I like the idea of each Mogul making his own rules. Spreading it out like that increases the likelihood of drawing more participants)


Ok Patt, I'll work on the rules now..lol
permalink
13/06/2016 18:42:05

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
MrDrWho13 wrote:
You should go ahead with whichever option you prefer. Personally I like having a theme because I'm not a very creative person so it's good to have a pointer for what to make.



I refuse to believe that DrWho, if your not creative, then I'm the worst animator here, everyone can create, you just got to give yourself the time, and believe you can do it to, ok then do this, using the comedy concept, you decide what kind of theme you would like to do for that concept, remember there or no restrictions that I'm going to have on your ideas, it will be open to you and everyone els, just use the given concept, you can combine the other concept like sci fi, drama. action, or whatever as long as you make the main concept stand out, so when you set that theme for yourself then you use that for your pointer.
permalink
14/06/2016 01:25:48

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
clayster2012 wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Personally I like having a theme because I'm not a very creative person so it's good to have a pointer for what to make.



I refuse to believe that DrWho,


Yeah, I ain't buyin' it either. I've seen too much evidence to the contrary. ;-)
permalink
14/06/2016 04:10:57

Rocque
Rocque
Posts: 359
This is turning out to be quite the discussion and build up to the actual event. It is funny that you should choose comedy, since you have a great sense of humor Clayster. I am not sure why that is funny, but it just seemed like something appropriate to add to the discussion.

MDW13 not being creative? Now that is not funny! I am surrounded by pure genius on this forum, and hope that I can steal some of everyone's creative abilities. I am wondering what will happen when the competitive mindsets kick in. The results should be amazing.

Get well soon Clayster, and we look forward to your event.
edited by Rocque on 14/06/2016
permalink
14/06/2016 07:05:20

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
Wow uh, thanks guys.
Rocque just covered an important point that I almost forgot since I was distracted by the competition: Get well soon!
permalink
14/06/2016 08:46:47

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Wow uh, thanks guys.
Rocque just covered an important point that I almost forgot since I was distracted by the competition: Get well soon!


Thanks MrDrWho13, I'm trying my best but I think I have the summer flu, well that's what their calling down here,
permalink
14/06/2016 08:48:21

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Posts: 651
The competition is now open, I hope it's what expected, it is my first one.
permalink
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? An idea for a contest