Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Coming Soon 2016

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
04/01/2016 04:25:23

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
Thanks Pat, and yes I do like my mundane clutter

permalink
04/01/2016 09:10:01

WabbyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Wabby
Posts: 98
Hello there and happy new year for all !

So nice pictures here, again !

I promise : this year : I'll be back with a lot of surprises, now my kids are grown enough to give me some free time :-)
permalink
13/01/2016 02:59:52

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
permalink
13/01/2016 03:04:04

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
he looks "pensive"
permalink
13/01/2016 12:19:45

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
Wabby wrote:
Hello there and happy new year for all !

So nice pictures here, again !

I promise : this year : I'll be back with a lot of surprises, now my kids are grown enough to give me some free time :-)


Wabby,
I look forward to seeing your next offering! I'm sure it will be amazing!
permalink
13/01/2016 15:41:55

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
urbanlamb wrote:
he looks "pensive"

His next line is "Did you ever bury any of them, Ted?" I'd be a little pensive too if that's the sort of questions I had to ask
permalink
13/01/2016 16:22:13

fman00
fman00
Posts: 42
ziggy72 wrote:
urbanlamb wrote:
he looks "pensive"

His next line is "Did you ever bury any of them, Ted?" I'd be a little pensive too if that's the sort of questions I had to ask


This may be a daft question Ziggy but is this going to be a comedy video? It's going to be seriously dark if it is- couldn't see the two ronnies doing that sketch!
permalink
13/01/2016 19:02:21

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
fman00 wrote:
ziggy72 wrote:
urbanlamb wrote:
he looks "pensive"

His next line is "Did you ever bury any of them, Ted?" I'd be a little pensive too if that's the sort of questions I had to ask


This may be a daft question Ziggy but is this going to be a comedy video? It's going to be seriously dark if it is- couldn't see the two ronnies doing that sketch!


No laughs in this one, no. It's about Ted Bundy, so... seriously dark just about covers it
permalink
13/01/2016 20:57:49

fman00
fman00
Posts: 42
Really looking forward to seeing that. Always wondered how dark you could make a movie in Muvizu with the characters being so cartoony.
permalink
16/03/2016 18:55:21

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
permalink
16/03/2016 20:50:06

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
you are a master of your craft, sir! Can't wait to see it! (how much longer do we have to wait?)
permalink
16/03/2016 23:09:27

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
Hope to have it done this year...but said that last year...and the year before that... tell you what, ask ukBerty Big Grin

Actually, part of the reason this takes so long is that I realised, as I was shooting down at the far end, that I didn't like the corridor - it was too cheerful for a prison. So I changed it a bit, added a crack to the plaster, which means re-rendering it...



...and I still might come back to that one. And the cell at the end...and Hammer Time
permalink
17/03/2016 03:32:38

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Posts: 1742
ziggy72 wrote:
Hope to have it done this year...but said that last year...and the year before that... tell you what, ask ukBerty Big Grin


we need another thread called "COMING SOMEDAY" for you and Berty... ;-)

or maybe "WORTH THE WAIT"

I think there is a phenomenon in the creative realm that works much like the Commitment Anxiety of the relationship realm. "I can't commit because it's not right yet...."

I'm on a song writing forum, and in that environment I never feel like my work is polished enough to release. There's always more that could be done. The amount of detail and polish that can apply to video projects is potentially much more, so I'm impressed that detail freaks like you and Berty can ever stop working on a scene and move on to the next one.
edited by PatMarrNC on 17/03/2016
permalink
17/03/2016 09:45:42

WabbyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Wabby
Posts: 98
PatMarrNC wrote:
we need another thread called "COMING SOMEDAY" for you and Berty... ;-)


Excellent !

@ziggy : Your visual is really looking good, bravo !
permalink
17/03/2016 16:17:20

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
thanks for the update

I think many "delays" are redoing of stuff and adding new tools to the toolbox as muvizu alone probably isn't enough to achieve what they are after.
permalink
26/03/2016 21:06:56

WabbyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Wabby
Posts: 98
permalink
26/03/2016 23:49:21

braj
braj
Posts: 286
ukBerty wrote:
Happy New Year Muvizuers...

Who knows, maybe this year "Beware the Eye of Amun-Ra" will finally see the light of day.....







That looks awesome! How do you do the flashlight animation?
permalink
29/03/2016 12:19:38

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
Wabby wrote:

Nice, I like the look of your animations, very solid and the colours mix well. Cool
permalink
29/03/2016 14:28:52

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Posts: 976
braj wrote:
That looks awesome! How do you do the flashlight animation?


That's quite an old shot now so I think it was in after effects. Nowadays I would use HitFilm.
permalink
22/04/2016 08:33:56

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Posts: 976
Just doing some tidying up and have slightly rehashed one of the trailers for Amun-Ra (now with more realistic release date!)

Here it is.....



Just working on the second one now.....
permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Coming Soon 2016