Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? terminator 2,5

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
25/10/2013 20:30:49

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
My first cartoon in this program, made in one night!



edited by roman197742 on 25/10/2013
permalink
25/10/2013 20:42:24

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
Very nice!
You're a pro already!
permalink
25/10/2013 20:51:18

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
You know, for a horrible moment, I thought this vid was about to go in a VERY different direction as a naked man dances over a bottle placed between his legs... Whaaaaa?

Phew! Eh, otherwise, good first attempt!
permalink
25/10/2013 20:52:58

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
Yes, I have long been engaged 2d animation in programs such as anime studio pro, Toon Boom and so on! Similarly, in the 3d programs: Poser, sketchup, vue and so on!
And with the program Muvizu had to try out - for a daughter, and she thought the show would play, but unfortunately it only puts the characters!
So I do not see why not load a model from sketchup?
Cause: The program is not bought?

Thanks for the comments!
edited by roman197742 on 25/10/2013
permalink
25/10/2013 21:16:20

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
roman197742 wrote:
Yes, I have long been engaged 2d animation in programs such as anime studio pro, Toon Boom and so on! Similarly, in the 3d programs: Poser, sketchup, vue and so on!
And with the program Muvizu had to try out - for a daughter, and she thought the show would play, but unfortunately it only puts the characters!
So I do not see why not load a model from sketchup?
Cause: The program is not bought?

Thanks for the comments!
edited by roman197742 on 25/10/2013

I don't know what you mean, could you explain?
permalink
25/10/2013 21:28:36

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
I write through a translator, sorry for the mistakes!

Muvizu program set for my daughter. I have been working in other professional programs!
question:
1) Why can not import a model from the program in the program sketchap Muvizu? This is not possible in the licensed version?

Muvizu free - there's a reason?
edited by roman197742 on 25/10/2013
permalink
25/10/2013 21:32:02

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
roman197742 wrote:
I write through a translator, sorry for the mistakes!

Muvizu program set for my daughter. I have been working in other professional programs!
question:
1) Why can not import a model from the program in the program sketchap Muvizu? This is not possible in the licensed version?



You can import from sketchup to muvizu in both versions however you need to convert to a readable format in the free version its ASE format and in the paid version its ASE and FBX format.
permalink
25/10/2013 21:37:28

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
Strange? Trying to do, but did not work? 1) Download the plug-in for sketchapa, installed! 2) Retain in the format of proposals and does not open? 3) all the way was English?
permalink
25/10/2013 21:43:21

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
In any case, do not explain!
Is there a video tutorial with the trial version?
Or I can give in a personal Skype?
permalink
25/10/2013 22:01:25

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
permalink
25/10/2013 22:03:03

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
It's actually not a trial version, but more of a non-pro version.
permalink
25/10/2013 22:05:39

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
Please! Make a video how to properly import?
permalink
25/10/2013 22:07:05

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
roman197742 wrote:
Please! Make a video how to properly import?




this is the video how to import from sketchup
http://muvizu.com/Video/17248/Tutorial-06-Building-sets-Importing-3D-models

you are using free version of muvizu. This video maybe a bit old interface is changing but no trial version only free and pro
free forever

also here is tutorial
http://muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/57/importing-to-muvizu-from-sketchup


edited by urbanlamb on 25/10/2013
permalink
25/10/2013 22:12:57

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Posts: 767
ziggy72 wrote:
You know, for a horrible moment, I thought this vid was about to go in a VERY different direction as a naked man dances over a bottle placed between his legs... Whaaaaa?



LOL
permalink
25/10/2013 22:15:57

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
Okay, thank you! then 1) the model just need to give color?
2) texture to put the Muvizu, right?
permalink
25/10/2013 22:17:46

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
roman197742 wrote:
Okay, thank you! then 1) the model just need to give color?
2) texture to put the Muvizu, right?



you put texture on any texture and can replace inside muvizu
permalink
25/10/2013 22:20:02

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Posts: 767
roman197742 wrote:
Okay, thank you! then 1) the model just need to give color?
2) texture to put the Muvizu, right?


if you have problems with the muvizu exporter, there's a handy guide in the wiki pages
http://www.muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/99/textures-missing-from-sketchup-file-when-importing-into-muvizu
permalink
25/10/2013 22:27:25

roman197742
roman197742
Posts: 10
I import is not in the "menu, create objects," and in "menu to create, import"?
Is that right?
Since I did not have the facilities to import button?
permalink
25/10/2013 22:29:45

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
import button it is create , import maybe in video is older but menu is create -> import wiki picture is old

looks like this

edited by urbanlamb on 25/10/2013
permalink
25/10/2013 22:31:00

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Posts: 767
roman197742 wrote:
I import is not in the "menu, create objects," and in "menu to create, import"?
Is that right?
Since I did not have the facilities to import button?


the import button has moved since the tutorials were made. so yes its in the create menu at the bottom
permalink
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? terminator 2,5