Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Muvizu:Play (V1.0) Feedback

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | the topic is closed
10/04/2013 21:39:26

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
Thanks. I read that solution in an earlier post, we really shouldn't have to resort to that though.

Cheers

D
permalink
10/04/2013 21:40:13

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
Dreeko wrote:
Thanks. I read that solution in an earlier post, we really shouldn't have to resort to that though.

Cheers

D



yeah
permalink
10/04/2013 21:42:17

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Posts: 976
urbanlamb wrote:
In comparison to the timeline lol that was easy to work around *cough* hehe.



But deleting everything you've done is hardly a "work around", that's just starting again (I guess that's your point).
edited by ukBerty on 10/04/2013
permalink
10/04/2013 21:42:33

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Dreeko wrote:
Ok. Now I have tried a few different sets ( a batman one, one from my apple iDea movie and a couple of others) and I can not add any further character actions to any of them using the existing characters....

D
edited by Dreeko on 10/04/2013



This seems to be the worst problem that everyone has.

I think the order of problems from worst to ok is:

  • V0.23b compatibility issues
  • Timeline to have all options closed at start and opened by user individually
  • Weird movement line glitch
  • Price - lower so that us average users can remove the watermark - therefore Muvizu makes more money off it.
  • Other issues related to the timeline



Do you guys agree?


If they dont fix the timeline i can't use it ever this be a call for massive rollback. Well if they dont fix any of that stuff I cant use it ever .. so anyhow.. They are all bad issues and should have been caught in internal testing because they were apparent within 20 minutes of use and everyone is experiencing them so I am not sure how it was not noticed ^^
permalink
10/04/2013 21:45:09

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Posts: 494
I too have the problem with 23b sets and character actions.
The timeline filter needs an "uncheck all" radio button.
The ( in use ) focus on the item selector needs fixing as it's not updating properly.

These are simple but disappointing bugs that us testers could have picked up instantly if we'd been given this version to test.
permalink
10/04/2013 21:45:10

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
urbanlamb wrote:


If they dont fix the timeline i can't use it ever this be a call for massive rollback. Well if they dont fix any of that stuff I cant use it ever .. so anyhow.. They are all bad issues and should have been caught in internal testing because they were apparent within 20 minutes of use and everyone is experiencing them so I am not sure how it was not noticed ^^



Who knows....
permalink
10/04/2013 21:46:58

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
ukBerty wrote:
urbanlamb wrote:
In comparison to the timeline lol that was easy to work around *cough* hehe.



But deleting everything you've done is hardly a "work around", that's just starting again.




That would be my sarcasm but even if i were to built a set now in the present muvizu would not be usable because of what its doing with the objects. I actually couldn't do any animation. Because of the massive lag that I experienced in unlit mode on my set. But I did go to the trouble of trying to set the characters up .... once I tried to work with new characters I still hit a road block. I was actually close to throwing my pc out the window after struggling to do some dialogue.
edited by urbanlamb on 10/04/2013
permalink
10/04/2013 21:47:11

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
WozToons wrote:
I too have the problem with 23b sets and character actions.
The timeline filter needs an "uncheck all" radio button.
The ( in use ) focus on the item selector needs fixing as it's not updating properly.

These are simple but disappointing bugs that us testers could have picked up instantly if we'd been given this version to test.



Yeah!
permalink
10/04/2013 21:47:45

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Posts: 767
if we are adding bugs to this list, can i add... the start up screen.... the watch tutorials message appears everytime i start even when ticking the box never to show it again.
any recent scenes do not show on start up, all i get is the empty set showing....
woztoons has already pointed out about the textures not showing when you go to add a texture you are already using....
doing the dialogue with 4 characters only the 1st dialogue part you do shows up in the time line


until you untick the next character and tick again in the filter



dont know if its just me this happens to.

i havent tried animating an existing set yet because i decided to continue using the older version of muvizu until id finished the projects im working on. quite glad i made that choice after reading all what you all have writen here.
edited by fazz68 on 10/04/2013
permalink
10/04/2013 21:53:27

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
fazz68 wrote:
if we are adding bugs to this list, can i add... the start up screen.... the watch tutorials message appears everytime i start even when ticking the box never to show it again.
any recent scenes do not show on start up, all i get is the empty set showing....
woztoons has already pointed out about the textures not showing when you go to add a texture you are already using....
doing the dialogue with 4 characters only the 1st dialogue part you do shows up in the time line


until you untick the next character and tick again in the filter



dont know if its just me this happens to.



There are just too many errors and I can't help thinking this was rushed....
permalink
10/04/2013 21:56:44

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
oh also the cameras are not compatible i forgot that one as well (seemed minor in comparison i guess because its only 4 cameras).
permalink
10/04/2013 21:58:52

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
urbanlamb wrote:
oh also the cameras are not compatible i forgot that one as well (seemed minor in comparison i guess because its only 4 cameras).



In what way?
permalink
10/04/2013 22:01:57

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2221
Ok, so the new updated list of errors in order from worst to ok:

  • Timeline to have all options closed at start and opened by user individually
  • V0.23b compatibility issues
  • Weird movement line glitch
  • Price - lower so that us average users can remove the watermark - therefore Muvizu makes more money off it
  • textures not showing when you go to add a texture you are already using
  • dialogue with 4 characters only the 1st dialogue part you do shows up in the time line until you untick the next character and tick again in the filter
  • recent scenes do not show on start up
  • Other issues related to the timeline
  • tutorials message





  • Is there more?
    permalink
    10/04/2013 22:04:53

    urbanlamb
    urbanlamb
    (Account inactive)
    Posts: 1796
    Dreeko wrote:
    urbanlamb wrote:
    oh also the cameras are not compatible i forgot that one as well (seemed minor in comparison i guess because its only 4 cameras).



    In what way?




    They were actually invisible I am assuming that since they now work on a percentage and are a new model that this changed it. This is likely what is going on with characters although the lighting seemed okay.. but i stopped looking at that point.. they all work on a percentage now. So they were there but I could not actually see them I had to move to them using the scene selector and they weren't there

    I found the lighting and quickly fiddling with it .. it appeared to work.
    edited by urbanlamb on 10/04/2013
    permalink
    10/04/2013 22:09:17

    WozToonsExperimental user
    WozToons
    Posts: 494
    I have emailed all this stuff to Bugs in the hope that he can sort it out. Big Grin
    permalink
    10/04/2013 22:10:30

    MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
    MrDrWho13
    Posts: 2221
    WozToons wrote:
    I have emailed all this stuff to Bugs in the hope that he can sort it out. Big Grin



    Now it's just a matter of waiting....
    permalink
    10/04/2013 22:10:59

    DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
    Dreeko
    Posts: 1258
    You've certainly been putting the hours in for the greater good Urban!
    permalink
    10/04/2013 22:12:29

    MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
    MrDrWho13
    Posts: 2221
    Dreeko wrote:
    You've certainly been putting the hours in for the greater good Urban!



    Yeah, why are you not an official tester? Just ask the people at Muvizu and I'm sure they'll put that shiny badge on your profile!
    permalink
    10/04/2013 22:13:30

    WozToonsExperimental user
    WozToons
    Posts: 494
    MrDrWho13 wrote:
    Now it's just a matter of waiting....


    We live in hope.
    permalink
    10/04/2013 22:16:06

    DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
    Dreeko
    Posts: 1258
    MrDrWho13 wrote:
    Dreeko wrote:
    You've certainly been putting the hours in for the greater good Urban!



    Yeah, why are you not an official tester? Just ask the people at Muvizu and I'm sure they'll put that shiny badge on your profile!


    I've a feeling there may be more field testing after this experience!
    permalink
    pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | the topic is closed

    Home ? Feedback ? Muvizu:Play (V1.0) Feedback