Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Spooky Halloween Challenge #2!

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | the topic is closed
28/10/2012 03:32:35

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Posts: 397
Yes Thanks Woz! 8)

WozToons wrote:
EEFilmz wrote:
Woz, silly question here, since I haven't entered into anything yet...How do you enter a vid?


The best way is to upload it through Muvizu or the this website to Youtube and then post the video in this thread. Hope this helps.

Here is a sneak preview of my entry Midnight...
permalink
28/10/2012 11:24:29

fullmetall
fullmetall
Posts: 164
it is very difficult for me to understand Halloween, culturally it is not registered in our traditions, so apart from the music and devils, that's all I can do, and when we can partying accept this modest contribution.
greetings to all
@ + dom
permalink
28/10/2012 13:38:38

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
WozToons wrote:
Coming soon.... It'll have to be.


Looks good - like the setting!
permalink
28/10/2012 17:33:33

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
fullmetall wrote:
it is very difficult for me to understand Halloween, culturally it is not registered in our traditions, so apart from the music and devils, that's all I can do, and when we can partying accept this modest contribution.
greetings to all





Oh dont worry about that I am jewish but I still enjoy a couple of christian based holidays one being halloween and the other being christmas. When in doubt consult the internet. Its "all hallow's eve"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween


edited by urbanlamb on 28/10/2012
permalink
28/10/2012 18:12:52

fullmetall
fullmetall
Posts: 164
urbanlamb wrote:
fullmetall wrote:
it is very difficult for me to understand Halloween, culturally it is not registered in our traditions, so apart from the music and devils, that's all I can do, and when we can partying accept this modest contribution.
greetings to all





Oh dont worry about that I am jewish but I still enjoy a couple of christian based holidays one being halloween and the other being christmas. When in doubt consult the internet. Its "all hallow's eve"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween


edited by urbanlamb on 28/10/2012


here is the feast of all Saints, we bring flowers to cemeteries and then we let them alone, maybe we are afraid they wake up in, as we go away very quickly .... cut to eat and drink their healths (sic!)
thank you for the link, I would be less stupid tonight
permalink
28/10/2012 18:48:11

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
haha yes halloween is heavily influenced by Scotland and Ireland so as you can imagine its a big thing for muvizu hehe. You can blame the pumpkin thing on north america though but hey its a lot easier to use then a turnip! lol

Its now spread over other parts of the world
edited by urbanlamb on 28/10/2012
permalink
29/10/2012 01:11:01

fman00
fman00
Posts: 42
There is one thing missing from this video - the Muvizu watermark. I haven't left it out on purpose - all the clips seem to be encoding without adding that on at the moment for some reason.

permalink
29/10/2012 10:20:29

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Posts: 84
These look fantastic guys!
permalink
29/10/2012 11:13:19

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Posts: 609
These are all looking amazingly spooky, great work guys!

--
Direct, don't animate!
permalink
29/10/2012 11:57:27

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Posts: 84
You guys have until midnight tomorrow night to get all of your spooky creations entered in the competition! Good luck everyone! These look brilliant! Avast!
permalink
29/10/2012 13:43:30

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Posts: 397
permalink
29/10/2012 17:08:12

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Posts: 494
EEFilmz......This video is blocked in the UK because it contains content from EMI.

Would like to have seen it
permalink
29/10/2012 17:09:47

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
WozToons wrote:
EEFilmz......This video is blocked in the UK because it contains content from EMI.

Would like to have seen it




blocked in canada as well
permalink
29/10/2012 17:10:08

fullmetall
fullmetall
Posts: 164
for me too in france
@+
permalink
29/10/2012 18:29:10

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Posts: 397
I'll have to remove the audio and resubmit ...oh well I'll try but it just changes it a bit...8)
permalink
29/10/2012 20:46:08

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Posts: 397
Is there enough time to resubmit? My original got banned by almost 300 countries on youtube LMAO because of the music track!!...ugh..it was perfect but now I change just that track and want to try again? do I have to upload it normally or just submit it in this feed or am I gonna be too late or?? just curious 8) - EEF
permalink
29/10/2012 21:22:26

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Posts: 397
this is my 2nd try, a newly edited version with a different soundtrack!! - hope it works this time! 8)
permalink
30/10/2012 01:17:05

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
Posts: 188
Not really applicable for the competition but it is Halloweeny
permalink
30/10/2012 07:21:36

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Posts: 494
I have just uploaded my entry but Youtube says they are doing some maintenance. I will check back later to see if it's turned up either here or there. Must be the ghosts.
permalink
30/10/2012 09:36:05

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Posts: 84
These are all fantastic!

Applause
permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | the topic is closed

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Spooky Halloween Challenge #2!